The Capital Unconference, a partnership between Nelson Mullins and the Nashville Entrepreneur Center, is a uniquely formatted event that allows health tech companies to engage investors in meaningful, substantive discussions about their business through a series of 30-minute meetings. This “all-business, no frills” approach to connecting entrepreneurs and investors allows companies raising capital to initiate early relationships with investors and strategic partners. An initial matching process ensures that meeting are valuable for both sides with specific tracks based on sector and investment size.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Healthcare industry focused investors and entrepreneurs from across the U.S. meet in Nashville, TN.
2. Entrepreneurs complete a detailed application on the registration site including summary business plan and high level financial information.
3. Investors and entrepreneurs are thoughtfully matched based on entrepreneur applications and investor profiles.
4. Investors and entrepreneurs converge at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center for one jam-packed day.
5. Investors meet with entrepreneurs all day in consecutive 30-minute face-to-face meetings resulting in 500+ meaningful connections.
6. Investors include not only angels and VCs but also strategic corporate investors and potential joint venture partners.
7. Entrepreneurs and investors form strategic partnerships to help launch businesses to the next level.